Visit South Africa's oldest city 1652 - located at the southern tip of the continent, Cape Town is nestled in the natural amphitheatre created between Table Mountain and the blue waters of Table Bay.
Cape Town is a modern and cosmopolitan city, a year round destination with breath-taking mountain scenery, beautiful vineyards, golden beaches, cultural heritage and friendly people.
A tour of Cape Town can be designed to suit you and can include:
- Pick up at your guesthouse / hotel
- Drive through the historical city of Cape Town, the Company Gardens & the Bo-Kaap, Distict Six
- Visit the Waterfront
- Visit Table Mountain and drive along Signal Hill
- Drive along the coastal road to Hout Bay Waterfront
- Lunch at a seafood restaurant or enjoy fish & chips from the box
- Spend the afternoon at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- or visit Robben Island ( Ferry Fee not included )
Price: R1850pp Includes all entrance fees ( Lunch for own account )